There is no honour greater than sharing and celebrating the life’s story of your loved one. I understand that every funeral is as unique as the person we are remembering, and I will work with you at this difficult time to craft a ceremony which commemorates their life, loves and relationships.
Did you know…
You can choose your own celebrant with most funeral directors and book them directly?
A funeral celebrant can assist you to write your eulogy for you?
What you can expect from me
Meeting with loved ones in person to discuss your ideas and thoughts around the ceremony.
- I will be available to you around the clock from the first discussions through to and after your service.
- All of the follow-up time you need
- Providing you with the resources, advice and information you need, including suggested readings of hope, grief or joy including readings, verses, prayers, blessings symbolism, scripture readings or speeches of remembrance.
- Coordinating and checking the “Order of Service”
- Writing or assisting you with the Eulogy. This is by far the most important part of my work, allowing you to provide a fitting tribute to the memory of your loved one.
- Helping you organise family, friends and children who may wish to participate in the ceremony, both in advance and on the day.
- Suggesting options that are available to symbolically represent the passing of your loved one.
- Working with funeral directors to see that the wishes of the family are conveyed and that the “Order of Service” is prited and correct.
- Acknowledgement of War Service.
- Acknowledgement of Service Organisation, Lodge, etc.
- Displaying of Memorabilia – sporting, hobbies or war service items.
- Supplying the Family with a Presentation Copy of the Service
Shane & I want to thank you so very much for being more than a celebrant and MC at our wedding but a friendly face and bubbly personality who we shared many of laughs and worries with leading up to our big day.
Tina you kept us calm right through the whole process, re-assuring us we had nothing to worry about and you were 100% correct. Your interaction with our guests was fantastic, you pieced together our story wonderfully and helped us dance the night away.
Your professionalism, enthusiasm and organisational presence were always on point. We want to thank you for not only marrying us but all the time and effort you put into doing what you love because it really shows.
We are honoured to have been your 1st wedding couple, without a doubt we will be recommending you to all that we know.
Tina was such a wonderful celebrant. Always happy & bubbly. Helpful and very professional. Would highly recommend ❤
Tina is professional and a perfectionist, she helped us in all aspects of our little girls naming day we could not have done it without her, so if you want someone who is lovely, happy and eager to please we highly recommend Tina to be your celebrant for your special day too.
IF I’M THE RIGHT CELEBRANT FOR YOU?